- Please contact us to check the availability of the dates you require.
- If the dates that you require are available, then a 20% non-refundable deposit is payable and a cheque/bank transfer for this amount is required to secure your booking.
- The remaining balance of the payment for your holiday must be paid 6 weeks before the start of the holiday.
- If there are less than 6 weeks remaining until the start of your holiday, then payment in full is required at the time of the booking confirmation.
- Upon clearance of full payment, final details, together with directions to the cottage and instructions for obtaining the keys when you arrive, will be issued.
- In the event of cancellation, payments (other than the deposit) will be refunded only if we are successful in re-letting the week(s) you have booked. Please advise us as soon as possible if this is the case.
Arrival and Departure
- The cottage is available for occupation as from 4 pm on the day of arrival.
- We ask that you please vacate the property by no later than 10 am on the day of departure, to allow sufficient time for cleaning of the cottage between lets.
- A well-behaved dog can be accommodated at Creag Ghlas by prior arrangement.
- Dogs are not allowed upstairs or on the furniture.
- You MUST clean up after your dog.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property.
- We will levy an additional charge for extra cleaning and/or re-decoration if this request is ignored.