CREAG-GHLAS FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- The ouse has full central heating.
- There are 2 double bedrooms upstairs, one with a king sized double and one with a standard double bed. A single futon bed is also available.
- The bathroom is on the ground floor and has been fully modernised. There is a WC, bath, electric shower over the bath, wash hand basin and electric shaver point.
- The sitting room has an additional electric coal-effect stove. There are two leather sofas, a 3-seater and a 2-seater, and a flat-screen Freeview TV. There are also casual tables and a well- stocked book case.
- The dining room has an additional electric fire. The dining table has seating for 4. There are also casual chairs and an old oak dresser. There is a TV, with digital radio reception and a built-in DVD player.
- The kitchen is well equipped, with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, fridge with ice-box, and other small electrical appliances, iron and ironing board.
- All the rooms, apart from the kitchen and bathroom, have South facing windows and give superb views across the loch.
- Outside, there is a pleasant lawned garden surrounded by a hedge and a gate at the roadside.
- On and off-road parking is available.
- All parking in Lochcarron village is free of charge, and with very minimal restrictions.
- The cost of electricity is included in the price for the house.
- Bed linen is provided and included in the tariff for the house.
- Bath towels are not provided.
- Tea towels/dishcloths and general cleaning supplies are also provided.
- There is no phone in the cottage, but mobile phone reception is generally good in Lochcarron village and in many parts of the surrounding area.
- Mobile internet operates satisfactorily in the area. Several local pubs and restaurants offer free Wi-Fi access.